- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Amy's pictures / Toddler Town USA 15
- Stelli riding our train we have in the back yard.
- West side of the yard. Our garden area.
- Bike riding area.
- East side of the yard. We have slides, playhouse, climbing area, sand box, pond with fish (fenced off of course, but the childr
- This is one of our sunflowers we started from a seed.
- The children and I have been growing a beautiful garden. These are our tomato plants.
- Changing area.
- North side of the child care center.
- This is our Science Area. Currently, we are watching tadpoles grow into frogs. We are also taking care of a caterpillar named A
- This is our Role Play area.
- Manipulative Area. We can play with blocks, cars, animals, etc. This is a great area for cognitive, fine and gross motor skill
- Another view of our Role Play area. We have a kitchen with pretend food, dishes, microwave, mixer, blender...etc. This is a gr
- Another part of our Role Play area. We have many different things to try on, shoes, outfits, hats, etc. We can pretend to be j
- Quiet Are. Here we read, watch the fish, or whatever quiet activity we want to do. You can also see some of our Art Displayed o
- Welcome to Toddler Town!.jpg